Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Baller ...


Very short outfit post today. Having a bit of a low- self esteem day. Just a my hair isn't right, my this ain't right. Lol we all have those pointless days. Luckily mine lasts for like a couple of hours until I snap myself out of it. I'm wearing one of my favorite shoes in this picture, I think wedge sneakers are everything. It adds height but it has the comfort of a sneaker. Fun fact for the day: Be careful where you buy. It's great and all to support local stores and online blog stores. But some of them are complete rip- offs. I bought these boots somewhere in Chinatown for R 150. Another blogger sold these exact shoes for R 380! That's horrible ... like at least add your own touch to the boot. Total rip- off! Not everything has to be Topshop or Zara. I love these stores but there's absolutely nothing wrong with Mr Price or Chinatown. 

Enjoy!
Reneva
x








No comments: